Youth Entrepreneurship Education in Hospitality and Tourism is a project that aims to provide non-formal training to young people in Georgia, Armenia and Ukraine to enable them to develop small businesses that take advantage of the tourism potential of their community. The project involves partners from six countries: Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Spain, Italy and Latvia.
- International Youth Association "Quant", Georgia
- Cosvitec Societa Consortile ARL, Italy
- Social Innovation Centre, Latvia
- Asociación de Innovación, Formación y Empleo para el Desarrollo sostenible, Spain
- Development center Pangeya Ultima, Ukraine
- Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre” NGO