The Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue between cultures is an organization network of civil society focused on promoting intercultural dialogue in the Mediterranean area. Among their lines of work, there is the promotion of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) proposed by the United Nations Organization (UNO), for which it was established a 15 years term (until 2030) for the establishment and achievement globally.
AIFED as the coordinator entity, along Azarquiel (Seville), Sevilla Acoge (Seville), Juvenil Inter (Cadiz) e Incide (Malaga) organizations, have decided to develop a dissemination and spreading Project based on the next SDG:
- Ending the poverty (SDG 1)
- Gender equality (SDG 5)
- Reduction of inequality (SDG 10)
This project is framed in the “Intercultural Projects of ReFal” call and it has the goal of:
- Making known the Sustainable Development Goals that have been chosen, relating their single goals with intercultural value.
As a secondary goal they would include:
- To increase positively the value of intercultural in every area.
- To contribute to improve the intercultural relationships, intra and extra Andalusia, making the work of the Anna Lindh Foundation and the ReFal known to the people.
The tools and procedure that it would be used to achieve the goals will be:
- Massive use of Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok in order to be present in each social network and to reach as much people as we can because each one has their own user profile and age rank.
- To make and spread interviews.
- Redaction of articles.
- All of these means will be related with the Intercultural Tendencies of the Mediterranean Area’s Report of 2018.
Beneficiaries will be 10.000 people divided in:
- Intercultural collectives and groups of people from different cultures.
- Women, who we will be provide a special support.
- Young people, who spend lots of their time on social media and should change social stereotypes.
- Global citizens.
- Participant entities which network will be seen reinforced.