A GOOD TEAM!!! LUCK!!!
Youth Entrepreneurship Education in Hospitality and Tourism is a project that aims to provide non-formal training to young people in Georgia, Armenia and Ukraine to enable them to develop small businesses that take advantage of the tourism potential of their community. The project involves partners from six countries: Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Spain, Italy and Latvia.
- International Youth Association "Quant", Georgia
- Cosvitec Societa Consortile ARL, Italy
- Social Innovation Centre, Latvia
- Asociación de Innovación, Formación y Empleo para el Desarrollo sostenible, Spain
- Development center Pangeya Ultima, Ukraine
- Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre” NGO
The objective of the meeting was to start the project and to agree on the main issues that the training that young people from Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine will receive to promote tourism in their countries. The course will be organized divided into the following modules.
- • Local tourism potential
- • Proﬁle of the tourists – know your audience
- • Inter-cultural and cultural awareness
- • Negotiation, building partnership and relations with stakeholders
- • Where and how to ﬁnd clients, marketing, branding & promotion
- • E-Sales - Booking.com and Airbnb
- • How to discover and create attractive touristic products and services
- • Pricing and budgeting for tourism businesses
- • Guest houses – legal aspects and requirements
- • Where and how to ﬁnd ﬁnancial resources? Grant programs, funding schemes