Erasmus+ Project BvBMigration + Vocational Preparation and Integration into Apprentices hip of juvenile Refugees and Youth with emigrational Background
OBJETIVES OF THE PROJECT
Development of a European wide uniform concept of measures to give disadvantaged youngsters and young adults with any emigrational background a vocational preparation to improve there chances of entering the apprenticeship-market
2.Qualification-concept for experts, to improve trainer, social worker and others working with above mentioned youngsters in preparing them for apprenticeship.
- Concept of measures for vocational preparation for youngsters with any emigrational background
- 5 Fields of vocation related qualification modules
- 2 additional qualification modules to achieve missing social competencies and skills •Qualification concept for experts doing the vocational preparation
- Good-practice guideline for supporting the target group in integration into apprenticeship •Guideline for implementation of the measures
- Assessment-instrument to evaluate the maturity to apprenticeship
A fantastic project with experienced partners that will undoubtedly give great results.