Spain has an active Plan of Action for the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda, to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
The Action Plan for the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda has established 9 Leverage Policies for its achievement.
- PP1. Prevention and fight against poverty, inequality and social exclusion.
- PP2. Equal Opportunities: Strategic Plan.
- PP3. The Spanish Urban Agenda.
- PP4. The Circular Economy.
- PP5. The Climate Change and Energy Transition Law.
- PP6. Scientific and Technical Research for the SDGs.
- PP7. The Social Economy. Strategy 2017-2020.
- PP8. Open government.
- PP9. Recover Spanish Cooperation at the Service of the SDGs.
On this website you can find all the strategies that the Government of Spain is carrying out to promote compliance with the Agenda:
You will be able to find aid, new laws and social pacts, and much more!