Fundacja Bądź Aktywny is non-governmental organization, which was created in 2014. The objectives are:
- stimulate and encourage the participation of local communities,
- science, education, education and education of children, adolescents, adults, seniors,
- promoting the concept of learning throughout life, including vocational education and non-formal education,
- organizing social assistance, including assistance to people and people in difficult situations, ensuring - equal opportunities for these individuals and their families,
- activities supporting the development of local communities, active in the fields of culture, art, protection of cultural heritage and traditions,
- European integration and the development of contacts and cooperation between peoples,
- supporting various forms of social activity, including volunteering.
The organization cooperates with the local stakeholders: the institutions and NGO-s. In the cooperation we organized different kinds of activities for adults and time to time for young people too.
The all staff is volunteers and the organization is non profit.
We are the administrator of the web site devoted for the problems of violence: