The first LTTA of the Estrecomp project took place in Turin, Italy, hosted by our Italian partners, Progetto Marconi, in this meeting highly expected by the consortium.
During three days (09/08/21 - 11/08/21), the partners presented the work done so far and agreed on the next steps, in particular:
- Overview on ENTRECOMP Good practices for adults with low skills in Italy and participants countries.
- To facilitate participants sharing good practices in the field of entrepreneurship education
- How to follow to the Entrepreneurship Competence Framework: AREA 1: Ideas and Opportunities.
- How to improve competences in adult’s educators to develop skills in adults with low entrepreneurial skills, working on ENTRECOMP Framework.
- How to support adults who want to be entrepreneurs to analyse ideas and find opportunities (working on models of training methodologies).
In addition, we have settled the details for our next meeting in October in Granada.
We keep moving forward team!!!