Who can apply for Erasmus+?
Any private or public organisation active in the field of training or active in the labour market and vocational education or in the field of education, youth and training and based in one of the twenty-eight Member States of the European Unión or in any of the other pre-accession countries like Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Turkey is eligible to apply for an Erasmus+ Mobility.
Before when to apply?
Applicants have to submit their application by 17 march at 12 am (Brussels time)for projects for perform between 1st June and 31th December. Attention! There will only one deadline in 2014.
How to apply the grant?
To submit a grant of Erasmus+ project, applicants must follow the steps described below:
- On the European Commission Authentification Services (ECAS) you should Register your organisation and in to the Participant Portal with your ECAS account details and register your organisation to obtain your Participant Identification Code (PIC). For more information you can read the Participant Portal User Manual before to register;
- Get in contact your Erasmus+ National Agency in order to be download /provided the KA1 Mobility Project Application Form for VET Learners and Staff. Read the KA1 Application Guidance for Staff carefully before to fill the eForm;
- To calculate travel costs for your project you should use the Distance Calculator;
- Complete all the required fields on the eForm. Note that gaps appearing in grey where you are unable to enter data because are will be automatically calculated with “Pre-filled or Calculated Fields”.
- Finally validate the form, print and sign the Declaration of Honour. The signed Declaration of Honour then needs to be scanned and attached as an annex before the deadline of application form is submitted online.
- Send the application form online before 12 am CET (Brussels) time on 17th March 2014.
Remarks and Suggestions for a successful application:
- It is compulsory to have PIC code otherwise you could not complete the application eForm for your organisation;
- A mobility project grant is transnational and involves a minimum of two participating organisations (at least one sending and one receiving organisation) from different countries. All partners’ organisations need to register on the European Commission´s Participant Portal in order to obtain a PIC number before they included in an application;
- The applicants should be ensure they are connected to the internet, then enter their partner organisation´s PIC number into this selection and click the “Check PIC” button. The gaps will be populate automatically with the partner organisation´s information;
- According to previous point it is necessary to include Innovation Partnership, Training and Employment for Sustainable Development (AIFED) as partner (Course provider). Our PIC code is 947776137
- It isn´t necessary to put the title of the course but is necessary the country (i.e. Spain) and point on the destination city in the distance calculator;
- Note that quantity of the requested grant cannot be changed after your application is being approved;
- The duration of the project can be 12 or 24 months. The time includes all actions related to project (not just the course session), after from requirement and until evaluation and dissemination. The earliest starting date is July 2014 and the latest start day is 30 June 2016;
- There haven´t got limit for allowed amount of staff mobility. It should be in accordance with the size of the company;
- For public organization like schools, it isn´t necessary to show the financial capacity; if the requested grant reaches 60.000€, but it has to do private organization;
- For application each organisation can submit only one project application;
- The most part of the available grant is located for schools that is why those institutions should use this opportunity and put on it until 17 March 2014;
- To get better proposal, we advise you to also look up guides like: Key Action 1 Guide for Applicants and Erasmus+ Guide;