Today, 9 April 2021, we held the online meeting for the launch of the EstreComp project, coordinated by AIFED in collaboration with 4 high-level international partners from Austria (Austrian Association of Inclusive Society, AIS), Germany (Systeme in Bewegung e. V., Winsen), Italy (Progetto Marconi) and Serbia (EUROPEAN ALPE ADRIA PANNONIA CLUSTER).
The main objectives of the meeting have been:
- To set clear project management procedures, practices and instruments.
- To agree on the next steps of the research.
- To explore and understand financial rules and official documents needed.
- To update the project calendar and decide on the tasks to be completed by the time of the interim report.
- To explore possible risks and measures to prevent them.
We have set the basis for the development of our project and it has been a fantastic meeting thanks to the participation of our partners!